If you want to treat a cavity, choosing the convenient dental fillings will give you comfort and ease while eating, drinking, and sleeping. and in this article, we will explore the cost of dental filling, and how Sunrise Blvd Dental can assist you in treating your teeth without financial pressure.
How much do dental fillings cost?
There are different types of dental fillings and every type has its criteria, and choosing the right dental fillings depends on your personal preference, teeth condition, and a consultation with your dentist.
the cost of dental fillings depends on many factors such as:
- the cavity size
- how many of your teeth require dental filling
- which teeth need the dental filling
- the dental filling type you chose.
At Sunrise Blvd Dental, we deal with more than 20 insurance companies, and offer you easy payment methods within 24 months, and no interest on our services.
What is the average cost of dental filling?
Considering the cost of dental filling, on average, a cavity filling can range from $150 to $1,100 per tooth, depending on various factors, It’s important to remember that these prices are averages and may vary based on individual circumstances like location and the dentist’s expertise.
- Metal Fillings (Silver Amalgam) cost: contain different types of metals with different percentages, such as silver, copper, and tin, and their average price is between $50 to $200 for one or two teeth.
- white fillings (Composite Fillings) cost: are made of resin, and they are popular because they give a natural appearance to the teeth their average price ranges between $150 to $300 for 1-2 surfaces, $200 to $550 for 3 or more surfaces.
- Gold Fillings: last for a long time, and are noticeable on the teeth because of their golden color, their average price ranges between $300 to $1,000 for 1-2 surfaces, and $450 to $1,800 for 3 or more surfaces.
- Porcelain (Inlays) Fillings: are very popular because of their durability, and natural appearance, and the average price ranges between $300 to $4,500 per procedure.
What is the front tooth filling cost?
The front tooth filling cost depends on the material used, and the gravity size, and by consultation with your dentist, you will know the best dental filling type for you. If you like that the dental fillings look natural then, you can think of porcelain and composite dental filling as a good choice especially because they have great durability, and will last for long years.
What is the tooth filling cost without insurance near me?
Sunrise Blvd Dental offers you dental filling service with easy payment methods for up to 24 months without interest if you don’t have insurance, and we deal with more than 20 insurance companies to ensure that you get the teeth health care you deserve.
Are cavity fillings worth it?
The cavity fillings are definitely worth it because it will fix your teeth, protect the rest of your teeth from infection, restore the beauty of your teeth, and make your life easier while eating or sleeping without pain.
the sooner you fix the dental cavity in your teeth, the less pain you will have, and the less money you pay to repair your teeth. and at Sunrise blvd dental, our dentist will cure your teeth, and you won’t feel pain for a long time.
How can you book an appointment at Sunrise Blvd dental?
you can reach out, and contact our clinic for more info, and book your appointment with one of the expert dentists. Call 954-475-8100 and get your bright smile back.
Our Address: 8320 W Sunrise Blvd, Plantation, FL 33322, USA, and Get the direction to Sunrise Blvd dental via this google map.
Sunrise Blvd Dental is run by an expert staff of dentists, and nurses with more than 10 years of experience, and in our clinic, we offer you different services to take care of your teeth such as dental fillings, Gum Treatment, Stabilized Dentures, crowns and Bridges Implantation, Root Canal Treatment, and many more, to know about our service get in touch by calling 954-475-8100